– Review entire recipe card.
– Wash and dry all produce.
– Using a hand grater or food processor’s grating blade, grate the cauliflower, until it becomes a “rice” like consistency.
– Dice the red onion, asparagus and chop the green onion.
– Heat the 1 tbsp oil in a skillet or wok over medium high heat.
– Add the onion, garlic, and carrots. Sauté until the onions become translucent.
– Once the onions are translucent, add the asparagus, and sausage to the mixture.
– Cook until the sausage is cooked through, making sure to break it up as you go.
-While the onion mixture is cooking heat a separate wok or skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over high heat.
– Add the cauliflower rice, spreading it out in the pan so it can brown evenly. Cook about 5 minutes over the high heat.
– Make a small well in the center of the “rice”
– Add the beaten egg and stir until it begins to thicken, but is still wet.
– Then toss or fold the egg into the rice, continuing until the rice no longer looks wet. The rice should become a nice “fluffy” texture with bits of egg throughout.
– Add Signature Sauce and blend well.
– Remove from the heat and set aside.
– To plate, serve the sausage mixture over the cauliflower rice.