Chef Patrick Kriss is a Michelin-trained chef with roots in Toronto. He worked around the world but returned to his hometown in 2010 to first work at Splendido, Acadia and then building on his success opened Alo Restaurant which was rated Canada’s top restaurant in 2017.
Chef Kriss was excited to partner with Chefs Plate and Stella Artois to create a truly elevated culinary experience for customers to easily make at home and host friends and family. In addition to helping to create a great meal, he has a few tips on how to Host One to Remember.
1. Create an unforgettable experience. As a host, you put passion, dedication, and care into making your occasion truly memorable for everyone. From the moment guests are greeted, take them on a culinary journey and describe what they are about to experience.
2. Be Inspired: Find inspiration in a theme to bring your special experience to life for your guests.
3. Ingenuity: Thoughtfulness in the detail makes a lasting impression and helps to create memorable moments. Be original and resourceful in your selections to make your occasion truly special.
4. Meal Curation. You want your meal to be memorable and enjoyable. Pick a recipe that you are confident in preparing and get creative with how you present it to guests so it emulates the atmosphere you are trying to create.
5. Rituals and Traditions. Introduce traditions to enhance the experience for your guests. The Stella Artois 9-Step Pouring Ritual is a tradition that delivers the perfect pint of Stella Artois to enjoy with friends.
6. Elevate your hosting experience with Stella Artois and Chefs Plate. Armed with the right ingredients, hosting can become easier and more enjoyable. Chef Kriss partnered with Chefs Plate and Stella Artois so that you can order the special hosting box and receive the exact fresh ingredients to easily make his custom recipe and four Stella Artois chalices. Enjoy a Michelin-worthy culinary experience with Chef Kriss’ Pan Roasted Lemon Chicken and smashed Parmesan potatoes with green bean amandine to Host One to Remember.
Order now to receive a special Stella Artois Hosting Kit while quantities last.
Must be legal drinking age. Chefs Plate box comes with Stella Artois Chalice Kit, shipped separately. While supplies last. Limited Quantity. Does not include beer. ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.®/MD InBev NV/SA.